Xcaret Tour and Xichén Clásico Tour
$ 20998 USD
*Online Price *
$ 16798 USD
10% off purchasing 1-20 days in advance.
15% off purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Does not apply to Optional Activities, Packages or Experience Passport.
Prices subject to change without notice.
TWO-DAY TOUR INTO AUTHENTIC MEXICAN CULTURE
From ancestral Chichén Itzá to Mexico's most representative settings and dances at Xcaret, live two days of Mexican culture with all your senses!
Walk with a certified guide between the most representative buildings of Chichén Itzá, such as the El Castillo pyramid or the Observatory. Be drenched by the mystic waters of Sacred Cenote Azul at Ik'Kil and savor a delicious buffet meal.
At Xcaret Mexico dive into underground rivers and relax in a peaceful inlet; see up close the huge sea turtles, butterflies and parrots that inhabit the park; feel the power of the drums of the pre-Hispanic dances, and make a journey through 500 years of Mexican history, with the presentation of Xcaret México Espectacular.
You choose when to visit each place!
Xcaret from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. all year long.
Xichén Clásico Tour from Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the sacred cenote Ik Kil (45 min to swim).
- Access to Ik Kil facilities (lockers and life jackets with extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at Ik Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- At Xcaret more than 50 natural and cultural attractions:
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking at Chichén Itzá and Xcaret.
- Wear hat and sunglasses.
- Swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring cash or card to buy souvenirs, optional activities or photos of your visit to Xcaret Park and personal expenses.
- Chichén Itzá Tour duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Snorkel gear rental at Xcaret: $ 10 USD (a refundable deposit of $ 20 USD is required).
- For visitors with food included at Xcaret Park, includes complete snorkel gear. It is delivered at Playa Caleta booths (a deposit of $ 10 USD is required).
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years old must show an ID to verify their age.
- Packages With Transportation (Tours) and Without Transportation (Xperience) are not cancelable or refundable.
- For Packages With Transportation (Tours) you have 15 days from your first visit to schedule the next Park or Tour (one per day). If you choose No Transportation (Xperience), you have seven days to visit (one per day). In both cases, you must wear the same bracelet for each visit.
- The admissions, activities and tours included in your purchase are not exchangeable for other admissions, activities or tours.
- Changes are not allowed the same day of your visit.