Tulum – Xel-Há Tour
$ 13999 USD
*Online Price *
$ 12599 USD
10% off purchasing 1-20 in advance.
15% off purchasing at least 21 in advance.
Does not apply to Optional Activities, Packages or Experience Passport.
Prices subject to change without notice.
MAYAN CULTURE AND THE SEA,
TWO WORLDS IN ONE TOUR!
If you love sea and culture, Tulum - Xel-Há Tour is the perfect choice to enjoy the best of both worlds, on the same day!
Take a guided tour through the walled city of Tulum, the only archaeological site discovered in front of the sea. Admire the stunning view and meet the mystery of its perfect location, which served as a guide for navigators.
Afterwards, enjoy unlimited snorkeling, food and drinks at the Natural Wonder of Xel-Há. Have fun with activities for the whole family; jump from the Cliff of Courage, fly on zip-lines, let yourself ride down the river on an inner tube, or just relax in a hammock surrounded by the exotic landscapes of Xel-Há Park.
Live an unforgettable day with the best of both worlds with the Tulum - Xel-Há Tour!
Monday to Sunday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra clothes.
- Wear hat or cap and sunglasses.
- You must confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Extra cash or card for souvenirs, optional activities and personal expenses.
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- Changes are not allowed the same day of your visit.