Cobá - Xel-Há Tour
$ 12999 USD
*Online Price *
$ 11699 USD
10% off purchasing 1-20 days in advance.
15% off purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Does not apply to Optional Activities, Packages or Experience Passport.
Prices subject to change without notice.
ADMIRE THE LANDSCAPE FROM THE TOP OF A PYRAMID AND SURROUND YOURSELF WITH COLORFUL FISH ON THE SAME DAY!
Imagine the view of the jungle from the top of the highest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula, and snorkel the underwater world on the same day!
Live it with the Cobá - Xel-Há Tour, which takes you from your hotel to the archaeological site of Cobá, with light breakfast on board your transportation.
Walk along jungle paths accompanied by a certified guide, and scale the highest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula, the Nohoch Mul that measures 138 feet, the equivalent of a 10-story building!
Then have fun with special activities for the whole family in a setting full of life at Xel-Há. Snorkel in crystal clear waters, fly on zip-lines and jump from the Cliff of Courage. You can also relax in a hammock and enjoy unlimited food and drinks during your visit.
Fill your vacations with the best memories in Cobá – Xel-Há Tour!
Tuesday and Thursday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Cobá archaeological site (duration 2 h 45 min approximately).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Bicycles and tricycles to tour the archaeological site.
- Light breakfast on board (a tuna pastry or turkey burrito, fruit and juice).
- Access to Xel-Há Park from 12:00 h.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views at 131 ft (40 m) high and a fun descent.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling gear with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Use restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Bring comfortable beachwear, swimming suite and extra clothes.
- Use hat or cap and sunglasses.
- You must confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring extra cash or card for souvenirs, optional activities, photos and personal expenses.
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- Changes are not allowed the same day of your visit.