Xichén Deluxe Tour
£/£ 8272 GBP
*Online Price *
£/£ 7445 GBP
10% off purchasing 1-20 days in advance.
15% off purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices subject to change without notice.
AN ALL-INCLUSIVE LUXURY TOUR TO THE LEGENDARY CITY OF CHICHÉN ITZÁ
Live Chichén Itzá’s amazing phenomena with the Xichén Deluxe Tour. We take full charge of everything, the luxury transportation, breakfast on board, drinks, lunch and tickets to the archaeological site. All you need is your desire to have fun and learn about Mayan culture.
Discover the secrets surrounding the enigmatic architecture of Chichén Itzá and admire its most famous vestige, the pyramid of Kukulcán, testimony to the high mathematic and astronomical precision achieved by the Maya. Even today surprising events occur, such as the shadowy descent of the feathered serpent during the equinox, and the mysterious sound effects you can hear echoing during your tour.
Later at Valladolid, contemplate the beauty of Zací cenote, and finish your adventure with a buffet meal with unlimited beverages included at La Casona de Valladolid. Taste more than 70 dishes of Yucatecan cuisine, such as Cochinita Pibil (roasted pig marinated in sour orange juice and axiote), the Pok Chuk (pork prepared in citrus marinade) and the Tikinxik fish (fish with axiote cooked over the grill).
Enjoy the most complete tour to Chichén Itzá with the Xichén Deluxe Tour.
Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- Xichén Deluxe Tour with round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board.
- Walk between the main buildings of Chichén Itzá accompanied by a certified guide, using a radio guidance system with headphones.
- Discover the natural beauty of Zací cenote in Valladolid.
- Delight yourself with more than 70 traditional Yucatan dishes and specialties of Mexican cuisine at La Casona de Valladolid.
- Transfer from your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
- Round trip luxury transportation with air conditioning and bathrooms.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, natural juice, muffin and coffee).
- Access to Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Tour in Chichén Itzá with certified bilingual guide (1.15 h approximately, 1 h of free time at archaeological area). Trilingual guide on Wednesday (Spanish, English and French).
- Radio guide system with headphones.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Visit to Zací cenote in Valladolid (with no swimming activity).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Wear fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
- Wear hat and sunglasses.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Extra cash or card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- Changes are not allowed the same day of your visit.
La Casona de Valladolid
A few blocks from the main square at Valladolid is a beautiful colonial hacienda, La Casona de Valladolid, where the remnants of an elegant pass merge with the aromas and flavors of the present.
This 18th century hacienda was restored, preserving most of its original architecture. It belonged to Yucatan governor General José Iturralde Traconis and later to the Alcocer-Arceo family, a prominent family of high society, who celebrated the most important events of the time in this unique mansion.
Try the exquisite variety of Yucatecan cuisine in over 70 dishes made with local ingredients, that guarantee original flavor. Try the “panuchos” prepared with corn and stuffed with black beans, tomatoes and chicken, savor traditional “cochinita pibil”, marinated pork in achiote and cooked in a banana leaf, among others.
You can also find Mexican handcrafts at “The Heart of Zoila Rosa” shop, so you can bring to home, the best souvenirs of your visit.
La Casona de Valladolid is included in Xichén Deluxe Tour.