Xichén Clásico Tour
$ 7999 USD
*Online Price *
$ 7199 USD
10% off purchasing 1-20 days in advance.
15% off purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
A TRIP TO THE MYSTICISM AND FLAVOR OF MAYAN CULTURE
With the Xichén Clásico Tour, travel back in time to the magnificent history of Chichén Itzá, Mexico, where you will be the protagonist!
Live memorable experiences learning about this Wonder of the Modern World through anecdotes by the certified guide, who will also introduce you to amazing sound effects that can be heard in key locations. Witness the mathematical and astronomical precision of the structures of Chichén Itzá.
Vibrate with the mysticism of the Sacred Cenote Azul in Ik'Kil, while swimming in its refreshing waters. Conclude your visit with a delicious buffet meal.
Take the Xichén Clásico Tour and become the hero of your own story.
Duration: approximately 12 hours.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the sacred cenote Ik Kil (45 min to swim).
- Access to Ik Kil facilities (lockers and life jackets with extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at Ik Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Wear fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
- Wear hat and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Extra cash or card for drinks, souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours (including transfer time).
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in tour price.
- Lockers and lifejackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years old must show an ID to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- Changes are not allowed the same day of your visit.