Cobá - Tulum Tour
¥ 83226 CNY
*Online Price *
¥ 74903 CNY
-10% OFF purchasing 1-20 days in advance. -15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Restrictions apply.BUY
Cobá and Tulum, two incredible archaeological sites in one day!
Enjoy a day surrounded by the architecture and history of the ancient Mayan civilization at two of the most iconic and amazing archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula.
At Cobá be surprised by the Mayan culture in the jungle, lakes and paths that connect all the different structural remains. Climb Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula standing at 42 m high, and visit Estela Uno, a structure famous for its inscription that mentions the end of an era on 12/12/12, which many believed was to be the end of the world.
At Tulum be part of the history of this ancient sea port and ceremonial center, the only archaeological site built in front of the Caribbean Sea. Admire its beauty and discover the secrets of the 60 restored temples that lie inside this walled city.
To complete this tour, at Xel-Há you will live a Mayan experience by tasting traditional food and beverages, going through the nursery, getting to know the history of gum, the importance of the Ceiba, a sacred tree, and the meaning of the melipona bee to the Mayan culture, as well as enjoy an exquisite buffet in this Natural Wonder.
A day among the history and traditions of a great ancient civilization.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Climb the tallest pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula at Cobá.
- Guided tour of the Tulum archaeological site.
- Mayan experience and buffet at Xel-Há.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from the comfort of your hotel.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Mayan experience at Xel-Há (due to time, swimming activity is not included at the Park).
- One hour of buffet at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. For your comfort, you can bring a change of clothes for the Mayan experience at Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs or for personal expenses.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in the tour price.
- The archaeological sites don't have the proper facilities or access for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.